You are encouraged to submit all required application materials at once, with the exception of official transcripts.
Direct all written materials and inquiries to
- The application deadline is March 15, 2013 for the Fall 2013 NNP program. You must submit all application materials by this deadline to be considered for admission. Applications received after the priority deadline will be reviewed as they are completed.
- Submit a completed online application form.
- Request official transcripts to be sent directly to Regis University from all post-secondary educational institutions attended. Transcripts must be official. Official transcripts can be mailed or sent electronically. Regis accepts electronic transcripts from the following services: Scrip-Safe, Docufide, Avow Systems.
- Submit mailed transcripts to:
3333 Regis Blvd. A-8
Denver, CO 80221-1099
- Submit electronic transcripts to sendtranscripttoRU@regis.edu.
- Submit a one-page typewritten personal statement (double-spaced) that addresses the essay question in the application. Instructions are given when you reach the essay portion of the online application.
- Submit three recommendation forms. Select professional and academic references that can address your academic, professional, and leadership potential. One recommendation must be from your current employer or supervisor. The recommendation forms provided must be used.
- Submit a nonrefundable $75.00 application fee. Instructions are given when you complete the payment portion of the online application.
RHCHP Office of Admissions & Student Operations, Mail-Code G-9
3333 Regis Blvd
Denver, CO 80221-1099
What is the application deadline?
The priority application deadline is March 15, 2013 for the Fall 2013 NNP program. You must submit all application materials by this deadline to be considered for admission. Applications received after the priority deadline will be reviewed as they are completed.
What are the prerequisites for the program?
You must meet the admissions requirements which include a current unencumbered RN license, a BSN from a regionally accredited institution, and a cumulative GPA above 2.75 and 2 years of level 3 NICU experience. You must also submit all application materials before the deadline.
How long does it take to complete the program?
Students take approximately 2 years to complete the coursework
When do the classes meet?
Courses meet one day per week from 8-5.
How much does the program cost?
Based on the current tuition rates the entire program would cost just under $21,000.