Advance Patient Care through Strong Administrative Skills and Knowledge
Build upon your existing health care and management experience with our Master of Science in Health Services Administration degree designed to accelerate your professional opportunities. This degree positions you for leadership roles in a rewarding career with an excellent job outlook.
Learn more about the M.S. in Health Services Administration Degree
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. (Note: Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis by the Division of Health Services Administration).
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Two years of work experience in a health care setting and management experience is required.
- If English is not your native/first language, you must meet the following language proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) — Internet-based: Minimum score of 82 (24 Writing, 20 Speaking, 22 Reading, 16 Listening) on the TOEFL.
- TOEFL — Computer-based: Minimum score of 213
- Regis University's TOEFL code is 4656.
- Applications for the HSA program are evaluated on a rolling admission basis. An application is reviewed and an enrollment decision is made once all required application materials are submitted.
- The ideal candidate will hold a baccalaureate degree in health care administration/management or related field.
You are encouraged to submit all required application materials at once, with the exception of official transcripts. Course size is limited. Once a course has reached its enrollment capacity, applicants will be selected for an alternate list.
- Submit a completed application.
- Request official transcripts to be sent directly to Regis University from all post-secondary educational institutions attended. Transcripts must be official. Official transcripts can be mailed or sent electronically. Regis accepts electronic transcripts from the following services: Scrip-Safe, Docufide, Avow Systems.
- Submit mailed transcripts to:
3333 Regis Blvd. A-8
Denver, CO 80221-1099
- Submit electronic transcripts to sendtranscripttoRU@regis.edu.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit two recommendation forms. Select professional and academic references that can address your academic, professional, and leadership potential. The recommendation forms provided must be used.
- Submit a 750-word personal statement (typewritten, double-spaced) that addresses the essay topic in the application. Instructions are given when you reach the essay portion of the online application.
- Submit a nonrefundable $75.00 application fee. Instructions are given when you complete the payment portion of the online application.
- A personal interview will be scheduled after a completed application is submitted.
- Direct all written materials and inquiries to:
Office of Admissions, Mail-Code G-9
3333 Regis Blvd
Denver, CO 80221-1099
All documents submitted during the application process become the property of Regis University.