- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- The bachelor’s degree must be in a health care related field such as nursing, health care administration, health information management, occupational, respiratory, physical therapy or laboratory science. Other degrees such as business and project management may be deemed appropriate depending on the applicant's work experience.
- Two or more years of experience in a health care setting that utilizes quality improvement applications. Applicants with no or very limited experience must take HSA 610 HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEMS prior to starting any of the core courses for the certificate.
- If English is not your native/first language, you must meet the following language proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) — Internet-based: Minimum score of 82 (24 Writing, 20 Speaking, 22 Reading, 16 Listening) on the TOEFL.
- TOEFL — Computer-based: Minimum score of 213
- Regis University's TOEFL code is 4656.
Applications for the certificate program are evaluated on a rolling admission basis. An application is reviewed and an enrollment decision is made once all required application materials are submitted.
You are encouraged to submit all required application materials at once, with the exception of official transcripts. Course size is limited. Once a course has reached its enrollment capacity, applicants will be selected for an alternate list.
- Submit a completed online application form.
- Request official transcripts to be sent directly to Regis University from all post-secondary educational institutions attended. Transcripts must be official. Official transcripts can be mailed or sent electronically. Regis accepts electronic transcripts from the following services: Scrip-Safe, Docufide, Avow Systems.
- Submit mailed transcripts to:
3333 Regis Blvd. A-8
Denver, CO 80221-1099
- Submit electronic transcripts to sendtranscripttoRU@regis.edu.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit a nonrefundable $40.00 application fee. Instructions are given when you complete the payment portion of the online application.
- Direct all written materials and inquiries to:
RHCHP Office of Admissions & Student Operations, Mail-Code G-9
3333 Regis Blvd
Denver, CO 80221-1099