Advance with a specialized post graduate certificate.
Expand your area of expertise with one of our specialized post graduate certificates offered in the Division of Counseling and Family Therapy including the following: Counseling Children and Adolescents, Counseling Military Families, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Transformative Counseling.
Prerequisites for Counseling Post-Graduate Academic Certificate Programs
- Completion of a master’s degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or a closely related clinical field from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
- Completion of a clinical internship within the master’s degree—600 hours minimum supervised clinical experience within the prior master’s degree program
|Fall 2014 - Aug. 25, 2014
||June 25, 2014
|Spring 2015 - January 5, 2015
||November 5, 2014
|Summer 2015 - May 4, 2015
||March 4, 2015
Materials Needed for Application and Admission
- Application: Completed graduate application form
- Application fee: $75.00 non-refundable application fee (waived for Regis University graduates)
- Submit official degree-bearing transcript reflecting a master’s degree awarded from a U.S. regionally accredited institution. Documentation of completion of a clinical internship may be required by the admissions committee.
- Submit mailed transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
3333 Regis Boulevard
Mail Code: P-28
Denver, CO 80221-1099
- Completed admission essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Criminal background check
- Additional admission requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens
- Please remember: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information will NOT be processed.
All Counseling program applicants must submit application materials to the program prior to the admission deadline to be considered for admission.