Post Graduate Certificate, Adult Nurse Practitioner, Beth-El College
Ed.D., Higher and Adult Education, University of Missouri
M.S., Nursing, University of Maryland
M.S.M., Management, Troy State University
B.S., Nursing, University of Maryland
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, State Representative, Elected, 2006-present.
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine, Rocky Mountain Region, Board Member, Appointed, 2006-present.
- Sigma Theta Tau. Member.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Member.
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties. Member.
- American Nurses Association. Member.
Research & Scholarship
- Cultural Change
Graham-Dickerson, P., Wimett, L., & Kruschke, C. (April 10, 2013) The Lived Experience of Digital Storytelling, 55th Annual Conference of Western Social Science Association, Denver, CO.
Wimett, L., Lindemann, G., Finn, C., & Buxton, T. (January 15, 2013) Changing Spaces: Expanding Horizons, Exploring Possibilities, and Increasing Learning Boundaries, International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
Graham-Dickerson, P., Wimett, L., & Kruschke, C. (May 31, 2012) Promoting Person-Directed Care Across Long Term Care Transitions, 6th International Eden Alternative Conference, Grand Rapids, MI.