This certificate offers coursework and applied practice experience to assist classroom teachers to successfully meet the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse students in the classroom. It will provide an entry point to the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education (CLDE) endorsement. The four courses selected for the academic certificate are key courses presently offered in the endorsement program so there is a seamless transition to the full endorsement.
- An Academic Certificate requires that students meet the following requirements in addition to the 12 specified graduate hours:
- Candidates must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.000 or better in all 600-level courses.
- Grades lower than a "B" do not meet any requirement of the Certificate program and are unacceptable.
- The Certificate Program must be successfully completed within three years (36 months) from the date of the Certificate Plan, which occurs before the completion of the first semester.
- Graduate transfer credit is not accepted into the Certificate Program. All 12 hours must be earned through Regis University
Listed below are the required courses for completion of this degree at Regis University. Please note that recent course requirement updates may not be reflected in the list below and you should contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 303.458.4126 for recent changes and updates.
No program requirements found.
How to Apply
Take the next step in receiving a values-based education at Regis by visiting the Master of Arts in Education admissions page to learn more about application deadlines, checklists and requirements.
Ready to apply now?