5 Reasons to Study in the College of Computer & Information Sciences
The new College of Computer and Information Sciences (CC&IS) at Regis has aspirations greater than other professional programs. Here are five ways Regis’ computer and information sciences programs stand out from the crowd.
- Students in CC&IS are equipped with more than pure technical skill. Our professors create programming that engages students on the impact of technology in our increasingly digital world. Students consider these implications in terms of social justice and their own lives.
- Regis is one of just eight institutions nationwide to offer 100 percent online ABET-accredited programs in Computer Information Systems, Computer Networking and Computer Science, and one of just 308 schools that offers ABET-accredited programs at all. Click here to learn more about why ABET accreditation matters.
- Regis’ computer and information sciences-related bachelor’s and master’s degree recipients have the highest median first-year earnings compared to their peers from other Colorado universities.
- Regis offers high-quality, flexible options for students of all types, from the traditional four-year undergraduate to a professionals looking to boost their effectiveness in their field. Our programs start on a rolling schedule, are offered in both five- and eight-week terms, and are ranked in the 2014 Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- We have a longstanding tradition of excellence in the computer and information sciences field, and we’re only getting better. With the launch of CC&IS, Regis draws on years of experience, but also has its eye on the future, and will be offering expanded courses, more certificate programs, new minors, and more in the years to come.