Transfer To Regis University
Your Associate's degree is a valuable foundation to your education and career goals, and Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) wants to help you capitalize on your hard work and take it one step further with a Bachelor's degree. Our representatives visit several local community college campuses each month, offering you convenient opportunities to talk to us and get answers to your questions about:
- Our seamless Associate's to Bachelor's® transition process that allows you to transfer up to 90 credits
- The in-demand Bachelor's degree programs available for transfer at your school
- The admissions process and requirements
- Community College scholarship opportunities
- Our variety of learning formats, including multiple campus locations and online options
Check out the schedule below, and find out when we'll be on your campus! No appointments are needed, so please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself.