- Ph.D. in Public Administration, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- M.A. in Criminal Justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York, New York, NY
- B.A. in History, Richmond College, Staten Island, NY
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- American Correctional Association
- American Educational Research Association
- American Society for Public Administration
- American Society of Training and Development
- American Sociological Association
- ASIS International
- Colorado Law Enforcement Trainers Association
- International Alliance for Invitation Education
- Public Administration Theory Network
Academic & Professional Experience
- Chair, College of Business, Johnson & Wales University
- Adjunct Professor, Johnson & Wales University, School of Arts and Science
- Chair, Public Security Management, Community College of Denver
- Chair, Criminal Justice Studies, Remington College, Lakewood, CO
- Adjunct Instructor, Front Range Community College, Brighton, CO
- Adjunct Instructor, Education America, Lakewood, CO
Research and Scholarship
- Wincelowicz, V.C. The Right Course for Learning. Security Management. June 2005.
- Wincelowicz, V.C. Managing Marginal Workers. Security Management , February 2005.
- Wincelowicz, V.C. (2003) The Police Culture and the Marginally Performing Employee.
Mellen Press, 2004.
- Wincelowicz, V.C. (2003) Moving from Training to Performance: A Survey of Field
Training Officers and Recruits. Denver, CO: Colorado Attorney General’s Office, 2003.
- Wincelowicz, V.C. (2002) Balancing Personal and Professional Ethics. Denver, CO: Creative Management Group, Ltd., 2002)
- Wincelowicz, V.C. (2001) Ethics for Law Enforcement. Denver, CO: Creative Management Group, Ltd., 2001.