Simple Steps Toward Your Future
Ready to apply to a CC&IS academic program? Just follow the simple steps below.
We're standing by to answer any questions you may have. Just call, email or chat with us online.
- Complete the online application form for the level or type of program you'd like to apply for.
Pay the required application fee. The fee is waived if you have applied to Regis University previously or if you are a Regis graduate.
Undergraduate adult students: Complete the personal statement essay. A short personal statement is required to be considered for admission. Download the personal statement guidelines.
Request official transcripts from accredited institutions that you have previously attended and submit them to Regis University Admissions. Official transcripts are those that come directly from one college or university to another college or university. Official transcripts must be received no later than 30 days after the date of application. If not received, course registrations will be suspended. Download the transcript request form.
- High school students, please apply here.
- Those interested in our Health Information Management and Health Care Informatics programs, please apply here.
- Working professionals and adult students interested in an undergraduate program, apply here.
- Working professionals and adult students interested in a graduate program, apply here.
Additional admissions requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens. Review them here.