Once a Regis Grad, Always a Regis Grad
As an alumni of Regis University or Loretto Heights College, you will enjoy numerous benefits, services and opportunities for intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment.
LIFE LONG ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
All Regis graduates receive free lifelong membership in the Regis University Alumni Association. No dues, just opportunities to return to campus, network and engage in educational, service and spiritual activities with other alumni and current students.
- Regis Alumni ID card. This ID allows access to the library, a 10% discount at the bookstore and allows for you to purchase a membership to the Regis University Fitness Center.
- Keep your regis.edu email for life. Keep your regis.edu student Email address active and use it for as long as you would like.
- Alumni license plates. Take your pride on the road wherever you go! It’s easy, it benefits your school, and it impacts students.
- Alumni access to the library. Full access to the Dayton Memorial Library in person and limited off-campus access. To view all the resources and find out what is available, please visit the Alumni Resources Guide.
AUDIT A CLASS
Regis alumni can take courses on a non-credit, space-available basis for $150 per course. Two weeks’ notice is required to audit a course. Click here
for more information on the audit program or to start the process.
Regis alumni receive free issues of Regis University Magazine
Submit personal news to the "Class Notes"
section of Regis University Magazine
Regis University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web
. Transcripts are $8 per transcript. Online ordering is the fastest and easiest way to receive your transcript. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Dedicated to advancing student and alumni careers, Career Services provides resources such as resume assistance, interview coaching, and support during career transition.
- Exclusive job listings. Join Regis CareerLink to find alumni-only job listings.
- Exclusive LinkedIn group. Network, share ideas and post jobs to the Alumni Association LinkedIn group.
- Alumni help alumni. Connect with over 60,000 Regis alumni working in a wide range of industries.
- Network via University social media. Stay current with the Alumni Association Facebook page and follow the Alumni Association on Twitter.
Reconnect with Regis and Classmates
Specialized alumni groups and regional alumni clubs located all over the United States offer numerous opportunities for Regis alumni to reconnect with the University and former classmates.
Spirit of Loretto Awards Nomination form
RECOMMEND FUTURE ALUMNI TO REGIS UNIVERSITY
Know a student who's a great fit for Regis? Alumni can endorse applications
The Office of Alumni Engagement brings together the Ranger community of more than 67,000 alumni from across the globe. In 2013-14 our programs and events focused on Regis traditions, enhancing the alumni experience and advancing and strengthening the University. To show you how we serve Regis and its community, we’ve compiled some of our most relevant news and stats from this past year.