As a valued member of our learning community, please be aware that logging into our appointment scheduler constitutes your acknowledgment of the following rights and responsibilities:
1. You have the right to be treated with respect by our staff, academic tutors, and writing coaches.
2. You have the responsibility to treat staff, academic tutors, writing coaches, and other community members with respect. Disrespectful language and inappropriate behavior will result in the suspension of privileges.
3. Any Regis University student, faculty, or staff member is welcome to make as many appointments as s/he would like, up to a limit of 60 minutes a day, or 180 minutes a week (Sunday through Saturday through our scheduler).
4. Please bring everything you can think of that will help your academic tutor/writing coach help you gain the most from your session. This includes, and is not limited to, your assignment and/or rubric, textbook(s), research literature, writing tools, and, of course, your undivided attention and willing participation.
5. If you cannot attend a scheduled appointment, you must cancel it beforehand. You can cancel or reschedule an appointment at any time by logging into your scheduler account, or by calling 303-964-6591.
6. If you are more than ten (10) minutes late for an appointment without notifying us ahead of time, your appointment will be cancelled, and may be granted to another individual. If you do not show up for three (3) appointments without notifying us ahead of time, your Writing Center and Tutoring Services privileges will be suspended for the semester.
7. Writing and tutoring assistance is only offered to members of the Regis community.
8. Clients may not drop off assignments and must work alongside academic tutors/writing coaches.
9. Clients may not seek writing/tutoring assistance with take-home exams without prior written instructor-permission.
10. Children and non-service animals are not allowed in the Writing Center and Tutoring Services space.