M.S., Nursing Leadership-Education, Regis University
B.S., Nursing, Metropolitan State College
A.A.S., Nursing, Front Range Community College
- Alpha Kappa Chapter-at-Large Sigma Theta Tau International
- Alpha Sigma Nu
- Eastern Colorado Council Black Nurses- President
- National Black Nurses Association
- National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers
- Public Health Nurses Association of Colorado
Research & Scholarship
- Health equity
- Female reproductive health
Lee, T. (2011, July) “Sister to Sister” an HIV intervention for nurses, National Black Nurses Association conference, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Lee, T. (2011, July) “Utilizing Motivational Interviewing Techniques to Address Sexually Transmitted Infections”, National Nurse Practitioner Symposium, Copper Mountain, Colorado.
Lee, T. (2009, July) Syndromic Management of Sexually Transmitted Infections” Third year nursing students, Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital, Eldoret, Kenya.
Lee, T. (2007 January) “STD and HIV Awareness” Denver Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Denver, Colorado.
Lee, T. (2007, May) STD/HIV Update Training, Riverton, Wyoming.
Dreisbach S; Devine S; Fitch J; Anderson T; Lee T; Rietmeijer C; Corbett KK; Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 2011 Jun; 38 (6): 516-21.