- Ph.D., Fordham University, 2009
- M.Phil., Fordham University, 2000
- M.A., Fordham University, 1998
- B.A., Seattle University, 1994
- American Academy of Religion
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- Alpha Sigma Nu
Research & Scholarship
Yves Congar's Theology of Tradition as a Resource for a Feminist Theological Response to the Crisis of Master Narratives.
"Trinity: Let the Symbol Sing Again." Scripture from Scratch. With Elizabeth A. Johnson, Cincinnati: St. Anthony Messenger Press.