Don't Miss the 9Health Fair at Regis University
The 9Health Fair – Colorado’s largest nonprofit, volunteer-driven health fair – is set to return to Regis University for its 18th year Saturday, April 5, to offer free and low-cost health screenings to the community.
This year’s fair runs 7 a.m. to noon in Loyola Hall and the Coors Life Directions Center on Regis’ North Denver (Lowell) Campus, 3333 Regis Blvd. For directions and a map of campus, please click here.
The fair will feature interactive health education exhibits, opportunities to get referrals and more than two dozen free or low-cost screenings, including:
- Heart Health (Blood Pressure/Pulse Oximetry/Metabolic Syndrome Screening/Cardiac Risk Assessment)
- Skin Screening
- Stress Management Screening
- Nutrition Screening
- Lung Function Screening
- Bone Health (Osteoporosis Screening)
- Breast Screening/Mobile Mammography
- Pap Smear Screening
- Foot Screening
- Vision Screening
- Prostate/Testicular Screening
A full list of screenings and activities is available from the 9Health Fair.