- Ph.D., Human and Organizational Systems, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Master of Arts, Organization Development, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- M.A.T. (Teaching), Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Illinois at Chicago
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Certified 4MAT Learning Styles Trainer
Academic & Professional Experience
- Associate Professor, M.S. Organization Leadership, Faculty Adviser, School of Management, Regis University
- Consultant and Professor, Curriculum and Instruction, American College of Education/DePaul University, Chicago, Ill.
- Acting Associate Vice Chancellor/Executive Director, Curriculum and Instruction, Adult Education, City Colleges of Chicago, Ill.
- Executive Director/Operations Manager/Policy Analyst, Education Commission of the States, Denver, Colo.
- Dean, Educational Development and Faculty Services, Community College of Aurora, Colo.
- Chief Empowerment Officer/Learning Evocateur, Learning4Change, Denver, Colo.