Available on-campus, the undergraduate certificate of completion in Catholic Studies offers essential historical knowledge and understanding of the contemporary Catholic Church in the United States. Study issues of justice and peace from the perspective of religious values, explore Catholic life and thought and examine Ignatian spirituality in this 12-credit-hour certificate of completion program.
Total Credit Requirements: 12 credit hours
- RC 412/CAS 412 Catholic Life & Thought (3 credit hours)
- RC 416/CAS 416 Ignatian Spirituality (3 credit hours)
- RS 422 Jesus of Nazareth (3 credit hours)
- RC 409/CAS 409 Justice and Peace (3 credit hours)
Learn more about certificate programs offered by Regis University, including the minimum number of credit hours, cost estimates, related occupations and loan information.
How to Apply
Take the next step in your Regis experience and connect with a Regis Enrollment Counselor for information and assistance.
Certificate only applicants: Submit the application, application fee, indicate a minimum of 30 semester hours of transferable course credit from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university OR meet the 3 years of work experience and meet all prerequisites for specific courses you plan to register for.
You do NOT need to submit transcripts or a writing sample.
NOTE: You are limited to taking a maximum of 18 credit hours and you are NOT eligible for financial aid or veteran's benefits. If you decide to become degree-seeking you must meet all admission and degree requirements of the undergraduate program selected.
Application deadline: The application deadline is one week prior to the start of the term. Applications received after the deadline will be moved to the next term.
Please remember: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information will NOT be processed.
Materials Needed for Application and Admission
- Application: Completed online undergraduate application form
- Application fee: $50.00 non-refundable application fee (waived for previous Regis University students)
- Work experience: If you have at least 30 credit hours of college coursework, work experience is optional. If you have less than 30 credit hours to transfer toward your degree, you must document that you have at least three years of work experience after high school, or a combination of work experience and previous college credit equivalent to three years. Applicants who do not meet this requirement may submit a letter of appeal to the School Dean. Download the guidelines for work experience admission appeal.
- Additional admission requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens.
Classroom Tuition by Credit Hour
2012 -2013 Academic Year
||Estimated Total Program Cost
||Semester Hours Required
||Cost per Semester Hour
||Estimated Fees for Program
|Undergraduate Certificate of Completion in Catholic Studies