Offered on-campus, the Master of Arts Self-Designed certificates are comprised of a selection of M.A. graduate courses offered for academic credit. Certificates of 12 to 15-credit-hours (four to five courses) are designed by the student in collaboration with their academic advisor to meet the student's specific goals. The courses offered within the given certificate program represent a coherent body of knowledge chosen in consultation with representatives of appropriate academic disciplines. These courses could be included in a graduate degree plan.
Certificates can be designed in your area of interest or field of academic study. Possibilities include:
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Technical communication
- Social justice, peace and reconciliation
- Graphic arts
- Organizational training
- College/university leadership
Total Credit Requirements: 12-15 credit hours (4 to 5 courses)
Learn more about certificate programs offered by Regis University, including the minimum number of credit hours, cost estimates, related occupations and loan information.
Listed below are the required courses for completion of this degree at Regis University. Please note that recent course requirement updates may not be reflected in the list below and you should contact an enrollment counselor at 800.944.7667 for recent changes and updates.
This degree program requires 12.00 credit hours for completion. Please contact your advisor or the Office of Enrollment Services at 303.458.4126.
MA Certificate Requirements
The course descriptions for the above mentioned class could not be found. Please contact Academic Records & Registration at 303-458-4126 with questions. Some additional course
information is available and shown here.
Twelve (12) semester hours of specilizations course work
selected in consultation with an academic advisor.
Listed below are the available courses offered at Regis University within this respective degree program. The courses below include the degree program requirements as well as courses. Please contact an enrollment counselor at 800.944.7667 for recent changes and updates.
No course descriptions found.
How to Apply
Take the next step in your Regis experience and connect with a Regis Enrollment Counselor for information and assistance.
Materials Needed for Application and Admission
Applicants seeking a Master of Arts Self-Designed certificate from the College for Professional Studies must possess a baccalaureate degree in any field of study from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
Applicants must demonstrate an ability to achieve graduate-level writing and critical analysis before admission to the Master of Arts Self-Designed certificate program.
- Application: Completed graduate application form
- Application fee: $75.00 non-refundable application fee (waived for Regis University graduates)
- Submit official degree-bearing transcripts within 30 days of the date of application. Official transcript must reflect a baccalaureate degree awarded from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university. If official transcript is not received within 30 days you will be unable to register for future courses until the transcript is received. A complete file can be reviewed by faculty with a copy of the unofficial degree-bearing transcript from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
Official transcript must be sent directly from your previously attended school to the CPS Admission Office.
- Two letters of recommendation from colleagues or supervisors who know your work in a professional setting and are able to give specific information about your abilities and potential
- Current résumé
- Required admission essays
- Faculty interview
- Additional admission requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens
- Please remember: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information will NOT be processed.
Once all documentation has been received, an admission committee reviews the application and makes an admission recommendation. In some cases a student may be encouraged or required to complete preparatory work prior to enrollment in the program. Following acceptance to the program, students will meet with a faculty advisor to develop their individualized certificate plan of study.
|Spring 2 - 2013
||February 4, 2013
|Summer 1 - 2013
||April 8, 2013
|Summer 2 - 2013
||June 3, 2013
*Your application file including all requirements, documents and fees, must be completed by the application deadline.
Classroom Tuition by Credit Hour
2012 -2013 Academic Year
||Estimated Total Program Cost
||Semester Hours Required
||Cost per Semester Hour
||Estimated Fees for Program
|Master of Arts Self-Designed Graduate Certificates