Smarthinking is an online (only) academic support service that offers asynchronous and live tutoring in various subjects and levels as well as in writing.
Regis University offers all students with 10 hours a year of free academic support through Smarthinking. The tutoring year starts January 1st and ends December 31st of the current year.
Please note that Regis students also have access to 60 minutes a day or 180 minutes a week (Sunday through Saturday) of academic tutoring and writing consultation through Regis University's in-house Tutoring Services and Writing Center through our scheduler.
Follow these steps to use Smarthinking:
- Log into Regis Today with your Regis username and password.
- Click Smarthinking in the list of links located on the upper right of the page.
- You will then be prompted to log into Smarthinking with your Regis username and password.
- You will be directed to a “Systems Check” page. Simply scroll down, and click “Click Here to Continue.”
- If a window pops-up asking, “Do you want to generate a token ID to access the Smarthinking iPad app?” close it by clicking the X button.
Visit Smarthinking for information about their services or contact Smarthinking Customer Support for assistance.
If you are a faculty member and would like to have access to Smarthinking, or if you have questions, please contact Michael Ennis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the Smarthinking Guide for Students
Go to the Smarthinking Guide for Advisors, Faculty, and Students